A graduated return to work plan (GRTWP) is a step by step plan for returning an injured worker back to their pre-injury duties. It is personalised to the injured worker, containing functional goals, suitable duties, and work restrictions. A GRTWP can be developed by an employer, a return to work coordinator (RTWC), a treating service provider, a return to work service provider, or a case manager, in consultation with the injured worker.
Articles in this section
- What is a case manager?
- What is a return to work service provider?
- What is a treating service provider?
- What are work restrictions?
- What are suitable duties?
- What is a graduated return to work plan (GRTWP)?
- Should I go back to work when I am injured?
- How do I meet my legal responsibility for return to work coordination?
- Can I appoint an external return to work coordinator (RTWC) for my workplace?