After an injury, staying at work, or returning to work as soon as reasonably practicable promotes your recovery. Your medical practitioner will discuss with you and your employer the arrangement of suitable duties to ensure your safety at work.
Articles in this section
- What is a case manager?
- What is a return to work service provider?
- What is a treating service provider?
- What are work restrictions?
- What are suitable duties?
- What is a graduated return to work plan (GRTWP)?
- Should I go back to work when I am injured?
- How do I meet my legal responsibility for return to work coordination?
- Can I appoint an external return to work coordinator (RTWC) for my workplace?