The Online Payment Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between you and Corporate Health Group Pty Ltd and/or Worcomp Pty Ltd (the Company). Please read them carefully. By making a payment for Services, you are accepting the Terms.
Payments using the online credit card facilities are subject to the following conditions.
We accept the following cards:
You warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or over.
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- The credit card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name or you are authorised to use the credit card.
- You will pay the credit card issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct.
When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card in AUD. All payments are debited to the Company. Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in our records. Credit card payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed directly by Square Payments using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- We do not store in any way your credit card details.
- If successful, you will receive a confirmation notice of your completed payment.
- If unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. The Company will not be advised why a payment has failed; therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods described on your invoice (if applicable) to pay your invoice. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly to ensure continuous use of the Company services.
- The Company will confirm your payment details via email.
By using the Company's online credit card facilities you accept and consent to your personal data being provided to the Service Provider (Square Payments) for sole purpose of offering and administering the online payment. We respect the privacy of every individual who visits our site. The Company's websites have security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. The Company's Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at 08 8354 9860.
Cancellation of Services
Cancellation of RMV Appointments
A re-booking fee of $50.00 will apply should a cancellation occur within 48 hours (2 full business days) of the assessment and/or where two (2) or more cancellations occur. If cancellation occurs on the day of your assessment, or if you fail to attend your appointment, the full assessment fee will apply at time of re-booking.
Cancellation of All Other Appointments
You may cancel or reschedule your appointment with the Company any time up to 24 hours prior to your appointment time and receive a full refund. To cancel or change your appointment please use the link provided to you in email and/or SMS at the time of booking to make changes using our online appointments system, or call / email our Support Services team at email@example.com or 08 8354 9800. If using the online cancellation facility please email our booking team who will process your refund.
No refund will be provided if you cancel or reschedule your appointment within 24 hours of your appointment time.
Important security note: Never transmit credit card information by e-mail.